The processing of personal data and respect for privacy have always been at the center of our attention.
SERGE FERRARI is therefore committed to complying with current legislation on the protection of privacy and personal data and, in particular, the European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) of April 27, 2016.
– enable you to communicate your personal information in complete confidence and confidentiality when you enter into a relationship with SERGE FERRARI, by any means and in particular when you use the SERGE FERRARI Group websites (hereinafter “Website”),
– inform you of the purposes for which the data collected by SERGE FERRARI is processed,
– inform you of the measures taken to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data,
– and, in general, to inform you of your rights with regard to personal data.
- Who is are we?
Your personal data is processed by SERGE FERRARI, a société par action simplifiée (simplified joint-stock company) registered in the Vienne Trade and Companies Register under number 300 821 873, with registered offices at ZI la Tour du Pin 38110 ST JEAN DE SOUDAIN, and share capital of €14,169,170 (hereinafter referred to as “SERGE FERRARI”).
- When do we collect personal data?
When you enter into a relationship with SERGE FERRARI, by any means whatsoever, in particular when you visit and use a Web Site, you may be asked to communicate a certain amount of personal data about yourself, i.e. information that directly or indirectly allows you to be identified.
You may be asked to provide personal data in order to:
– browse the website,
– fill in any form on the website,
– send a request for a quotation,
– initiate any correspondence with SERGE FERRARI by telephone, e-mail, social networks, forum or any other means,
– report a problem or request assistance,
Some of the personal data you may be asked to provide is mandatory. The mandatory nature of the data collected is indicated by an asterisk; other data is optional. Failure to provide compulsory personal data will result in the impossibility of accessing all the services offered by SERGE FERRARI.
The products and services offered by SERGE FERRARI and, more particularly, the Web Site are not intended for minors. However, if you are a minor and you have transmitted personal data concerning yourself, you guarantee that you have obtained the prior authorization of one of your parents. SERGE FERRARI declines all responsibility in the event that such authorization has not been obtained. All parents and guardians are encouraged to promote responsible and cautious behavior on the part of minors when communicating their personal data on the Internet.
- What personal data do we collect? Why is this information collected? How long is it stored?
Throughout your relationship with SERGE FERRARI, regardless of the nature of this relationship, SERGE FERRARI may collect personal data from you, subject to the following:
|Purpose of processing||Legal justification for processing||Personal data processed||Period of conservation|
|In response to your searches or information requests concerning the products or services available or your complaints||Consent for B2C |
Legitimate interest for B2B
|Identification data (surname, first name, country, email address, postal address, telephone number)||24 months |
|Management of quotation requests||Contract||Identification data (surname, first name, country, email address, postal address, telephone number)||5 years after the end of the commercial relationship (the warranty period is part of the commercial relationship for customers).|
|Distribution of emailing campaigns for customers and prospective customers||Contract||Identification data (surname, first name, country, email address, postal address, telephone number)||5 years after the end of the commercial relationship (the warranty period is part of the commercial relationship for customers).|
|Commercial operation / challenge||Contract||Identification data (surname, first name, country, email address, postal address, telephone number)||5 years after the end of the commercial relationship (the warranty period is part of the commercial relationship for customers).|
|Qualification of requests from prospective customers and transmission of the request to one of the group’s professionals||Consent of the person concerned: incoming call or form |
Title, surname, first name, postal address, email address, telephone number, project address
|HR application form|| Consent of the person concerned: incoming call or form |
|Identification data (surname, first name, country, email address, postal address, telephone number) |
Personal life (lifestyle, family situation
For all other data collected elsewhere, the data collection form will indicate the rules applicable to the data collected, if these differ from the rules in this Confidentiality Policy.
- Who receives my personal data?
The personal data collected by SERGE FERRARI are not sold to third parties. However, we may share the personal data collected with other entities, i.e.:
– Approved members of SERGE FERRARI personnel for the completion of their missions related to the aforementioned purposes;
– Service suppliers, notably those performing certain functions on our behalf (hosting, maintenance, communication);
– Commercial partners: subject to your prior, express consent, we may share your personal data with certain selected commercial partners, to allow them to inform you of special offers ;
– Court officials and ministerial officers for claims management and debt collection missions; for a legal dispute, we may be required to share your personal data in order to defend our rights;
– Administrative authorities, notably for social and tax declarations;
– Third parties, if you consented to said sharing.
We may also disclose your personal data to a potential buyer in the event of disposal of a SERGE FERRARI entity or its assets.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal data to other parties if a law, applicable regulatory clause, legal decision or regulation imposes or authorises said disclosure, or if this disclosure is necessary for an investigation or legal procedure in France or abroad.
In addition to the aforementioned hypotheses, we may disclose non-personal information to third parties, in the form of aggregated statistics.
- How are my personal data protected?
SERGE FERRARI aims to ensure the security of the data you provide. To prevent any unauthorised access, use, modification, destruction, loss, damage or disclosure, appropriate technical and organisation measures have been taken to protect the data collected.
Serge Ferrari records and stores personal information in technical systems and environments protected by appropriate security measures. All the schemes implemented for this purpose ensure effective protection against the theft, alteration and loss of personal data or their use for any purpose other than those indicated within the legal framework.
To assist this data protection approach, we recommend that you do not use an obvious login or password, that you change your password regularly and that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
Unfortunately, data transmission, notably via the internet, is not 100% secure. Although SERGE FERRARI does its best to protect your personal data, SERGE FERRARI cannot fully guarantee the security of the data you provide.
In the event of violation of your personal data presenting a risk for the rights and freedom of the people concerned, SERGE FERRARI is under the obligation to inform the competent inspection authority and to inform you, as soon as possible, of any violation of personal data that may represent a high risk for your rights and freedom, so that you can take appropriate action.
- What are my rights?
You have the right to access, modify and delete your personal data, and to be forgotten by SERGE FERRARI, to limit the processing of your data, to receive your personal data as provided to SERGE FERRARI in a structured, commonly used format that can be read by machine, and, for a legitimate reason, to refuse the processing of your personal data. If processing is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw said consent. You also have the right to register a complaint with the CNIL (French data protection agency) or any data protection authority of a European Union Member State, and to define post mortem instructions.
This right may be exercised at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable SERGE FERRARI to respond in good time, please include your surname, first name, email address, postal address and, if possible, customer reference. Some requests to exercise your rights (access right) must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature in order to verify your identity; please indicate the address to which the response should be sent. You will receive a response, except for specific circumstances, within one (1) month of receipt of the request.
- Are my data transferred outside the European Union?
In principle, the personal data collected are not intended to be transferred outside the European Union. These personal data are hosted on a server located within the European Union.
However, if data transfer to any country not recognised by the European Commission or ig the request comes from a non European country, the data will be transmitted to the right contact. As having an adequate level of protection were to be considered, SERGE FERRARI will inform you thereof.
- And what about cookies?
When you visit a website, a “cookie” may be saved on your computer, tablet or smartphone. Cookies save information about your browsing history on the website (pages consulted, date and time of the consultation, etc.) and help us to get to know your preferences, and to provide the best response to your expectations and requirements.
When you first visit the website, a banner informs you of the presence of cookies and invites you to make your choice. If you refuse the use of these cookies and other connection tokens, you can deactivate them by following the instructions of the link provided in the banner “More information and configure tracking”. Furthermore, you can consult clear and detailed information on the purposes of cookie use, information on how to refuse cookie use and management of individual cookie use by clicking the link in said banner.
Please note that rejecting cookie use may prevent access to certain website functions. If the systematic deactivation of cookies on your browser prevents you from using some of the services or functions proposed by SERGE FERRARI, this malfunction may not constitute damage eligible for any form of compensation.
Cookies of the website: mysoltis.com / www.mysoltis.fr
|Type of cookie||Purpose||Period of conservation|
|Strictly necessary |
|These cookies are essential to enable you to browse our website and use its functions. The information collected by these cookies is related to website operation, e.g. the script language of the website and the security tokens that enable us to guarantee the security of certain parts of our website.||100 days |
|These cookies remember the choices you make, such as the country from which you are browsing our website, your language and any modifications you make to the text size or other parts of the web pages that can be personalised, in order to improve your experience of our website and make your visit more personal and friendly. The information collected by these cookies can be anonymised and may not be used to monitor your browsing activities on other websites.||Unlimited|
|Performances / Analytics |
Google Tag Manager
|These cookies collect anonymous information on your use of our website, such as the pages you visit most, if you receive error messages and how you arrived at our website. The information collected by these cookies is used only to improve your use of our website and never to identify you. These cookies are sometimes placed by third party suppliers of web traffic analysis services, such as Google Analytics.||_ga : 2 years |
_gid : 24 hrs
_gat : 1 min
_utma : 2 years
_utmz : 6 month
_utmb : 30 min
_utmt : 10 min
_utmc : expires at the end of the session
- Modification of the Confidentiality Policy
SERGE FERRARI reserves the right to modify or, more generally, to update this Confidentiality Policy at any time and without prior notification. Any substantial modification will be notified on the website and/or by email, if applicable. Please consult this page regularly to keep abreast of the modifications made to the Confidentiality Policy.
- Contact SERGE FERRARI
Please send any comments or questions concerning this document to: email@example.com
- As a subcontractor of personal data processing for SERGE FERRARI, what are my obligations?
Within the framework of the services entrusted to you by SERGE FERRARI, you may have to process personal data on behalf of SERGE FERRARI, thus acting as a personal data processing subcontractor in the sense of the applicable regulations.
As such, you undertake to comply with current applicable regulations concerning the processing of personal data and:
– Only to process the personal data necessary to provide the services under the conditions defined by SERGE FERRARI and solely for the purpose(s) specified by SERGE FERRARI, in compliance with the documented instructions from SERGE FERRARI. If you consider that an instruction constitutes a violation of the data protection legislation, you must inform SERGE FERRARI thereof immediately,
– If you have to transfer data to another country or to an international organisation, according to the data protection legislation, you must notify SERGE FERRARI of this legal obligation before said processing, unless this regulation prohibits such notification for serious reasons of public interest,
– Guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data processed, notably taking any necessary measures to ensure that they are not deformed, damaged or communicated to unauthorised third parties throughout the duration of the contract,
– Ensure that the people authorised to process the personal data (i) undertake to respect the confidentiality or are subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality and (ii) are properly trained in the protection of personal data,
– Take into consideration the principles of data protection from design and data protection by default when designing tools, products, applications and services,
– Not to subcontract the fulfilment of your obligations to another company without prior written consent from SERGE FERRARI. In the event of subcontracting duly authorised by SERGE FERRARI, you guarantee that any subsequent subcontractor required to process all or part of the personal data in any manner will be contractually required to respect the obligations under your responsibility and you vouch for the respect of these obligations by your subsequent subcontractor,
– Help us, as far as possible, to fulfil our information obligation and our obligation to respond to requests to exercise the rights of the people concerned: information, access, rectification, deletion or refusal, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right not to be concerned by an automated individual decision (including profiling). You must send us any request sent directly to you by the people concerned as quickly as possible,
– Notify SERGE FERRARI of any personal data violation as quickly as possible after becoming aware of such a violation and using any means. This notification must be accompanied by any relevant documentation to enable us, if necessary, to inform the competent inspection authority of this violation,
– Help us, with no extra cost for SERGE FERRARI, to produce analysis impacts on data protection and to implement the prior consultation of the inspection authority,
– Keep a written register of all processing activity categories carried out for SERGE FERRARI in compliance with applicable regulations,
– Not to transfer or process personal data outside the EEA without express prior written consent from SERGE FERRARI and without ensuring that this transfer complies with the applicable regulations,
– Provide us with any necessary documentation to prove the respect of all your obligations and to enable audits, including inspections, by SERGE FERRARI or by any other mandated auditor, and to participate in these audits. Any failure to fulfil your obligations will result in the costs related to such inspections, checks and audits being charged to you. In this case, subject to our decision and discretion, we may: (i) issue you with formal notice to enforce compliance within a specific deadline and if, after this deadline, we observe, by any means, that the measures deployed to ensure this compliance are non-existent or insufficient, we may pronounce early termination of the contract, without affecting compensation for any damages that we may suffer, or (ii) pronounce early termination of the contract, without affecting compensation for any damages that we may suffer,
– At the end of the Contract, for whatever reason, destroy all the personal data or send them to us or to any other subcontractor designated by SERGE FERRARI.